Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wednesday Day 1 of the USP Pirassununga symposium





Wednesday morning we went to the USP Pirassununga symposium with our posters. Surprise! Our poster day is Thursday. The Rutgers students went for a tour with the USP students. I sat in a corner and did some more writing. Then I used the very sloooooooow internet connection to e-mail my document. I can't check my e-mail because the connection is to slow. I see I have over 90 messages waiting for me from only a day and a half. I had lunch in a nice fish restaurant and took pictures of the birds in the river outside the restaurant. After lunch I gave my presentation. I showed the Biotechnology video again and challenged the USP Sao Carlos students to do one also. I also gave a presentation on my research. During my talk I asked who knew where New Jersey is and all the Rutgers students raised their hands. Ha Ha Ha.